Monday, August 28, 2017

Stamp-A-Faire: Felt Cookies


Project #3 is for Debbie Olson's "Stitched Felt Cookies" for Anniversary Year #7 Traditional Gift of "Wool."

I "may" have skipped the stitched part, due to my poor sewing skills, and went straight for the glue!


I used circles and scalloped circles to make a chocolate chip, Oreo, and sugar cookie.  I used dies from the "Shakers and Sprinkles" Make it Market kit to make my sprinkles!  The cookies are layered and adhered with felt glue.  These cookies will be perfect for my great niece Reegan to have a tea party with her American Girl doll!



I enclosed them in a glassine bag, and made a shaker tag with images, sprinkles, and other dies from the "Shakers and Sprinkles" kit!  I thought Debbie's sweet cookies were perfection!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable!! Love that sweet shaker!

Debbie Olson said...

Kelly, your wool felt cookies are darling--love the frosting colors! And that shaker is awesome too!