Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Papertrey Anniversary Tulips


Finally getting the chance to play along with Papertrey Ink's 10 year anniversary celebration.  I am working backwards, and starting at 2016!  I haven't used Tulip Time in so long and was very inspired by all of the tulip creations!



I stamped the tulips with my MISTI and then added a white embossed sentiment from the set.


Only a little bit of twine and glossy accents as "dew drops" for embellishing.  I was inspired by Ashley's, Melissa's, AND Wanda's cards and used some elements from each :)!

4 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Kelly, I love your colourful tulips on this beautiful card. It feels like spring is just around the corner ;) So pretty.
Greetings Miranda

Lisa Elton said...

This has me longing for spring, very pretty Kelly!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty tulips!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous!!!!