Saturday, February 14, 2015

PTI...Blue Hues

To celebrate PTI's 8th anniversary, more contests!  This challenge was to create a project using a blue ombre color scheme!

Took out Tinsel & Tags because it seems like winter will never end here...so I had lots of snowy inspiration looking out my window.


Colored a piece of paper with Tim Holtz blue distress inks in Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Faded Jeans with a bit of CTMH Denim ink, too.  Die cut the Tinsel and Tags scene pieces and layered them with dimensionals.



After blending the Distress Inks with a sponge dauber, I spritzed the whole paper with Heidi Swapp Color Shine spray in white to give a little snowy sparkle.  The sentiment is from O'Tannenbaum.


A little navy twine scarf on the deer to make him pop from the scene.  The whole circle piece and scalloped backer are on the round PTI Tag Sale die.  I can hardly wait for tomorrow's release.  I can see making this scene with a little white church :)!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh.... so, so pretty! Pinning away!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

Oreety said...

So pretty, I love it! And your blending is flawless!

karenb said...

This is so beautiful! I love it!

Julia Aston said...

Love this Kelly! I'm kicking myself for not ordering this winter kit - but I did just order all the new little scene dies and stamps!