Monday, December 1, 2014

Canvas Christmas sketch

I just loved Jen Brum's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

I used a new Hero Arts "Stamp and Cut" mini set called "Holiday Trees."  It comes with the tree die included!


I stamped and die cut the trees in shades of pink and brown.  Then stamped the card background using Impression Obsession's Cover a Card "Canvas" Background in A Muse Studio's Latte ink.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps "Frame-It" set.


The background behind the trees has the Canvas background stamped in lighter ink (A Muse Studio Pebble).  I then stamped a print from Waltzingmouse Stamps "Nordic Winter" over the top in pinks and brown.  A really simple card with only one cotton twine embellishment :).

Thanks so much for stopping by...can't wait to see Wednesday's sketch!  I'm getting so much inspiration for Christmas cards!

5 comments:

Samra said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors:)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!!

Jeanne J. said...

The color here is so unexpected and I think that makes it all the more a treat Kelly! I love this!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Kelly! I love that background! That texture looks so real! Love the colours of the trees! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty in pink Kelly! The trio of Christmas trees look fantastic! Love the warm country vibe!