Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Elephant tag

I went to a baby shower today and some of my family members and I went in on a gift with a "zoo" theme for the Mom-To-Be of sweet little Samuel!  I wanted to make a tag for the basket, so I had some fun combining new and old stamp sets.  Think that my scale is a bit skewed...big sentiment, big balloon, mini elephant, hee!


I used Papertrey Ink's new Wonderful Words:  Hello die cut and stamp combined with the "baby" from Mixed Messages.  The little elephant on top is from an old stamp set by A Muse called "Animal Friends".  He's holding a balloon cut with the new PTI Birthday Style dies!  As you can see, I have hopped on the enamel dot embellishment train.   They add such a fun little bit of colorful shine and are perfect with Maile's new balloons!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Wonderful Words:  Hello and Mixed Messages, Papertrey Ink, & Animal Friends, A Muse (old)
Paper:  October Afternoon "Sidewalks", American Crafts Dear Lizzie Neopolitan collection (balloon), and PTI Blueberry Sky and white cardstock
Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic makers
Other:  Recollections tag, Wonderful Words: Hello die, Birthday Style die, Blueberry Sky grosgrain ribbon, Divine Twine, enamel dot

6 comments:

Renee said...

It's adorable!!
Love that sweet little ellie holding that balloon...
and the colors are perfect!!
Enamel dots...
arrgghhhh...
don't get me started!! :)
I love them...
and want them in every color! :)

Rachel said...

I haven't hopped on the enamel dot train just yet but I know I will be very soon. The mini elephant is too adorable. This is a great baby tag!!

Marybeth said...

Adorable tag! I love the enamel dot on the balloon it's just the perfect touch ! Sweet little elephant too!

Sharron said...

Oh, this is the most adorable baby tag--LOVE it! The fact that it is a mini elephant makes it even more sweet and those colors are wonderful!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness! This is precious! Love that baby elephant! Such a sweet tag!

Jeanne J. said...

Awwwww! Is this adorable or what?