Saturday, March 30, 2013

12 Kits of Holidays for March!


It's time for another 12 Kits of Holidays post!  This month our hostess was Tracey McNeely and she sent us the most wonderful, colorful kit celebrating Easter and spring!



I seriously jumped up and down at the sight of the patterned papers she chose.  I had never seen them before...Pebbles "Sunnyside" Collection and they are so HAPPY!


Up first is a little bunny from Spring Fling by Paper Smooches.  So adorable!  I paired it with the Headline Alphabet dies from Papertrey Ink and a sweet sentiment that is also from Spring Fling.


A fancy CAS card for me next!


I loved this sentiment that Tracey sent to us.  It's from a My Favorite Things set called Clearly Sentimental About Art.  I think I am going to get the set myself just so I can make more cards like this!  Had to try it out with the Watercolor Wonder set from Papertrey Ink and a butterfly die cut from A muse Studio coated in glitter.


Last is a springy card with a cool spiral clip from Tracey and an adorable sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Egg Hunt set.  It made me think of another older PTI set in my cupboard....Everyday Button Bits!  I still love all of the Button Bits sets as much as the first day I received them in the mail.

Thanks SO much Tracey for an awesome kit.  I think that you figured out that I LOVED that patterned paper collection, heee!  There are more lovely spring projects to see with this month's kit....


Supplies:
Bunny card:
Stamps:  Spring Fling, Paper Smooches
Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White, Pebbles "Sunnyside"
Ink:  Copic markers
Other:  PTI Tag Sale, Headline Alphabet dies, AMuse butterfly die, saddle stitch ribbon, button, twine, pearl, Circle Nestabilities


Splash of Color card:
Stamps:  Watercolor Wonder, PTI, Clearly Sentimental About Art, My Favorite Things
Paper: PTI White, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise
Ink:  A Muse Studio Orange & Bellini, Fresh Ink Pool & Fuchsia
Other:  A Muse Studio butterfly die, Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter, Kathy Davis "Happiness" glitter epoxy dots


Butterfly and Flower Garden card:
Stamps:  Egg Hunt and Everyday Button Bits, Papertrey Ink
Paper: Pebbles Sunnyside, PTI white
Ink: Fresh Ink in Tuscan Olive
Other:  Circle Nestabilities, Buttoned Up #1 & #2 dies from Papertrey Ink, A Muse Studio butterfly die, corner rounder punch, spiral clip, orange grosgrain, assorted buttons and bling




13 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Gorgeous! The one with the glittery butterfly just blew me away - all that color and sparkle too? I'm in heaven! The bunny Hop Hop - so sweet, and the flowers with the button centers have me drooling here Kelly!

Cathy Weber said...

Oh Kelly...I am so going to give that watercolor wonder card a try...love that butterfly and the paint stipes. The cute card with the tag and Hop Hop on it is so cute, especially with that chevron paper.

Darnell said...

Okay, seriously. That paint stripes-over-the-butterfly card? My new fave of all faves!! Where's my pinner? Dang, Kelly, way to go!!

Joyce said...

Oh, Kelly--you knocked this kit out of the park. I love all your cards--need to try that watercolor one with the butterfly myself--that one is just amazing. Your carrot lovin bunny card is just so adorable, and what a great idea to use everyday button bits and make a circular focal point. Will be casing all of your designs.

Marybeth said...

Wow , Kelly! I love the designs you came up with! The butterfly card cut out with the paint strokes go perfectly with the sentiment! Gorgeous card! As always love the tag and the cut out letters on that one. Your last one with the buttons … adorable. I LOVE what you did with this months kit!
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Kim Heggins said...

Kelly, you are simply amazing! That water color butterfly card is just so stunning. What an incredible card, so creative and I have to agree with Joyce, you hit this one our of the park. That sweet little bunny on your hop tag, is so sweet, he looks very hugable. Your final card with that beautiful bouquet of flowers just screams spring, love it and all the rest of your cards. Wishing you and your family and wonderful Easter!

Kara said...

Such pretty cards!! The butterfly card is just so gorgeous!! I LOVE it!!:)

Tracey McNeely said...

Kelly all of your cards are so gorgeous and I LOVE what you did with the kit. That glittery butterfly just blew me away. You added your super talented touch to each of your cards. Love that I can CASE you now.

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly I LOVE all of your cards! That sweet bunny with "hop" " hop" and the glittery butterfly card! I love the button bits sets too! Those flowers are adorable! So much glorious inspiration!!!!!!
:) Jill

Sharron said...

OMG, Kelly!! These are gorgeous and I will be CASing every one! I adore your perfectly colored bunny with that great combo of papers and that sweet Button Bits design! But your butterfly is the stunner!! I am so glad I still have that sentiment and can't wait to try this one out. I liked both sentiments from that MFT set and like you had decided it might be something I 'needed'! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!

The Paper Parade said...

First of all, that butterfly paper in the first one is adorable! The little butterfly you cut out to adorn the sentiment is just the right touch, and I love that you didn't leave your bunny white...what great coloring! Then that butterfly card...oh my how beautiful! Then I love how you used butterflies as the flower topper in the last. Loving your creativity this month, Kelly :)

Jen Carter said...

These cards are all so pretty! I love the colors too! Very cute designs and layouts Kelly!

Amy Kolling said...

ok......I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with your butterfly card! Seriously, that card is so unbelievably publishing worthy!!! OMG....I've pinned it and I'd pin in 100 more times! It's a FABULOUS card Kelly! Way to go this month with Tracey's kit!!