Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps November Release Preview, Day 2

Even though it's Halloween, there are Christmas treats in store for you today!  The Waltzingmouse Stamps Design Team is featuring two more stamp sets that will be released this Friday, November 2.  Today we are previewing Vintage Christmas Background and Compliments of the Season 2!!

Vintage Christmas Background coordinates perfectly with the prints and images from 3 previously-released sets...Seasons of Love-TagsVery Vintage Christmas, and even one of the tags in Seasonal Remedies!  I used the full-sized background for my first card...


I thought that it looked perfectly snowy stamped in soft blue :)  Used the beautiful snowflake image from  Very Vintage Christmas overstamped in navy ink.


Added a snowy hill and that sweet snowman from A Cottage Christmas.  Sparkled him up with a stardust pen.  This is one of my favorite sentiments from Compliments of the Season 2...LOVE that font!!

Another thing that I love?  The freebie Sweetie Pouch template available in the store!


Cut the template using cranberry cardstock, then stamped a piece of fern cardstock using the Vintage Christmas Background.  The band around the pouch is the stripe image from Very Vintage Christmas.  The gorgeous sentiment is another from Compliments of the Season 2!  It was stamped in VersaMark ink then heat embossed with white powder.  Claire included the most gorgeous details on this one!

And last...could be my favorite :)


Earth Angel in a Vintage Christmas dress!!  The tag image is from the Very Vintage Christmas stamp set and is cut out with the largest label from the Small Labels Nestabilities set.  I paper-pieced the dress after stamping it over a piece of Vintage Christmas Background.  See how the prints coordinate so well together?!  Stamped the tag in latte ink and added yet another sentiment from Compliments of the Season 2.  I could stamp 20 of these tags and each one would make me so happy!!

I hope that you have a great Halloween night...but do stop by these DT members' blogs for some more sugarfree TREATS :)!


Supplies:

Snowman card:
Stamps:  Very Vintage Christmas, Vintage Christmas Background, A Cottage Christmas, Compliments of the Season 2, all Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky and white cardstock
Ink:  Fresh Ink in Capri Blue and Navy, Memento Black
Other:  Blueberry Sky grosgrain ribbon, Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter, Sakura Stardust pen, Stickles, pearls

Christmas Treatie Pouch:
Stamps:  Vintage Christmas Background, Very Vintage Christmas, Compliments of the Season 2, all Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper:  AMuse Studio Cranberry and Fern cardstock, PTI white
Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, VersaMark
Other:  Treatie Pouch template, free at Waltzingmouse Stamps, A Muse Studio white embossing powder and red twinkle stickers

Earth Angel tag:
Stamps:  Earth Angel, Vintage Christmas Background, Very Vintage Christmas, Compliments of the Season 2, all Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream cardstock

Ink:  AMuse Studio Latte, Fresh Ink in Sugar, Memento Espresso Truffle, Copic marker
Other:  Spellbinders Small Labels Nestabilities, Stampendous Crystal Snow, AMuse Studio Blush satin ribbon, twine


21 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

I love your tag! I love it all. :)

Pauline said...

Kelly, I just love the snowflakes stamped over the pattern and the beautiful sentiment they all match so perfectly!! Love the little fun treat pouch and the sweet tag, love them all!

Clare said...

Love the over-stamped snowflakes, your sweetie pouch is perfection and your angel tag is beautiful!!

Julia Aston said...

Three lovely projects Kelly! A wonderful winter scene with the pretty stamped background - your treat holder is so elegant with that lovely stamp and your tag is so sweet! Love how you incorporated some of the past sets!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the angel tag and I could make a million of them - so sweet!!!!!!!!!

Deborah Frings said...

I think the card with Mr Snowy is so pretty, love the little pouch too. But I simply adore the tag with the Christmas Angel! Gorgeous!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Kelly - these are all FANTASTIC. I love how you mixed the old with the new in your creations - really shows how all of WMS images work so well with the others. Your "Fry" box is a favorite of mine. Love how the inside looks as delicious as the outside...and I adore the red bling. You did a fabulous job with today's previews. I'm blown away!

Kathy said...

great. love that little tag!

Tracey McNeely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey McNeely said...

Such sweet projects Kelly, I love the glittery scarf ensemble on your snowman!

Cathy Weber said...

First, Marybeth is going to love that Earth Angel tag! I think of two people when I see that image...you and MaryBeth! What cute projects today...your blue/white cute snowman card is beautiful...the subtle background is so pretty and I love the pearls you added with the great blue bow tucked under the snow layer. Such a cute idea!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Wow! All three of your projects are gorgeous! I love the snowflake card with that cute snowman and the earth angel tag is pure genius! Great job!

Marybeth said...

Jump to the one I love the best … your Earth Angel tag is adorable! Cant wait to make some. Just used that tag in the wee hours of the morning. Love the new Christmas background and your beautiful pouch with the pretty bling on it. Lovely projects Kelly!

anya said...

Oh Kelly, these are so beautiful! You have done such an amazing job showcasing the versatility of the Vintage Christmas Background - from a snowy sky to an angel's outfit! Fabulous job, sweetie, these are outstanding!

Anonymous said...

Great projects - the snowflake card is my fav with the pearl centers and glitter on the snow! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous projects, that tag is darling but I love the snowman card the most I think :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Wonderful projects and I think your favorite is my favorite! I just adore your little angel and wonder why I don't yet have that set!! :)

Becca Feeken said...

Kelly, you always have such a wide variety of projects and they always showcase the stamps perfectly!! These are amazing!!

Renee said...

That background is stunning!!
Love how you added the snowflakes...
and in blue...
perfection!! :)
The candy holder...
again...
perfect!
And Earth Angel...
love it!!
I die over this background...
it's gorgeous beyond words!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love the little snowman card!

B said...

Love love love! Loving how you're pulling out some old sets and giving them love!