Sunday, July 31, 2011

You're Lovely

Night time is here, and I completed a few more Dare to Get Dirty challenges at Splitcoaststampers.  This card is for two challenges, the ones hosted by Kittie (kittie747) and Jodi (kharmagirl).  This is one of my favorite cards of the weekend so far.  Must be something to do with the You're Lovely set by Waltzingmouse Stamps.  It was the first time that I got to ink it up, and it's one that will be soooo addicting, I am sure! 


That dress form is so much fun to paper piece!  Used Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon papers.  The rose is a handmade one, just cut a spiral into PTI cardstock, rolled it up, sprayed with glimmer mist, bent, and let dry for a few days.  Lucky for me, this one was ready to go when I needed it!  Will be sharing more cards this week.  The Dirty Dozen and DD Alumni will be posting a total of 39 challenges this week!  If you are a challenge freak like me, and haven't joined SCS yet as a Fan Club member, join tomorrow!

9 comments:

Renee said...

OMG!!
LOVE it! :)
This set is in my cart right now and I can't wait to get it...
been drooling ever since last month :)
And those papers...
yummy!!
It's perfectly fabby!

Kim Duran said...

This is so pretty, Kelly! I just bought that stamp set and I can't wait for it to arrive at my doorstep!

Helen Berry said...

Kelly this is so, so beautiful-the flower & those yellow patterned papers are a heavenly match. There's something so fresh & clean about this card-I just LOVE it!!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Simply divine my dear. Lovely papers that really makes this great dress form image just pop! Great job.

Cathy Weber said...

This is so pretty and an example of how a simple little thing like that flower on the side of the dressform can make such a huge difference. It drew me to it immediately. So pretty Kelly.

Susan (rainy) said...

Really love this card. The paper piecing is just perfect. And that flower... LOVE IT!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Kelly! Love that gorgeous pieced WM dress form and that flower is stunning!

Sasha said...

Such a bright and pretty card! Love your handmade rose, and fab paper piecing.

Joan B said...

This is beautiful!