Sunday, February 20, 2011

Groovy Flowers

For today's Featured Stamper at SCS...StampGroover aka Cookie!  I chose this bright beauty to case.


How DOES Cookie do it?  I told her that her gallery is not "Clean and Simple"...it's "Clean and Fabulous"!  This card took me twice as long as any other card that I make.  When you have lots of white space and no embellies...there is no place to hide your smudges (which is why my card has a few extra layers)!  Used Papertrey Ink's "Green Thumb" set, some Stickles, and White Opal Liquid Pearls on my card. 

SO glad that Cookie got her day in the spotlight...her cards are truly spectacular!

4 comments:

Kara said...

this is so gorgeous!! love the colors...the design..everything!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so adorable, love the flowers in the boot!

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest saying. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

This card is fabulous! I love the combination of colors, stickles, and liquid pearls. Everything came together to create an AWESOME card!