Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Stitched Stocking

For today's Clean and Simple Challenge at SCS...to make a simple card using the colors soft pink, old olive, kraft and white...with the option of adding Marina Mist.  I substituted PTI's colors Ripe Avocado, Sweet Blush, Ocean Tides, white and kraft...

So glad I played today...these colors are SO much fun for a Christmas card!  Used Waltzingmouse Stamps Sewing Box Christmas.  It's difficult to see but the little pink toes are plaid just like the top of the stocking (used a retired SU plaid stamp).  The background is the Ticking Stripe Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms.  So sad that they have closed now...they made the best background stamps!  Little twigs are Martha Stewart's branch punch...really, she let me borrow it just for today :).

4 comments:

MariLynn said...

I love the punched greenery popping out of the stocking!

Susan said...

This is totally cute...love that lil' stockin' (I can almost feel that felt) and you make that tickin' stripe look fabulous. I miss CHF so much, too...Wish someone would have kept it going.

Smugs!

Maggie said...

This is so cute! Less is more, I say.
The little stocking is adorable. Super cute

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is AWESOME Kelly! Seriously - I didn't play in this challenge because I could not picture the colors together - this is FAB!! I love the country, rustic feel to it, it's terrific!!
~Meredith